RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 18:25:28 +0000

1st Gen games on a new consoles are frequently like that.
They spent a great deal of time developing tech and creating their engines for
new consoles and the rest of the game suffers.
Im sure future titles will change since they can spend their time/money on
other stuff going forward.

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:49:48 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just finished Infamous: First Light.  The one where you play as Fetch... The
neon chick.

I liked it, much like I liked Infamous: Second Son (the first PS4 one)

It's just... well.  I would have thought that game design would have grown up a
bit by now.  Fighting "Russians" in tracksuits are all fine and well, but it
could've used a little more variety.  The animation tril looks glitchy and
floaty.  The wall climbing on PS3 was good for its time, but the PS4 is capable
of so much more.  The animations could have been better.
I still think Infamous 2 and its dlc short were tops.
Still, I hope we get more content.  I also really hope to see Cole make a
comeback to the new story arc.  Like a new mentor to Delsin.
On 11 Jan 2015 17:51, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is Awesome!
On 11 Jan 2015 17:50, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Due to popular demand, l'll be running an Xrd tournament next Sat :)
On 11 Jan 2015 17:42, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The key is to distract your opponent by talking to him,, and when he looks back
to his screen Miguel's kills him haha
On Jan 11, 2015 5:21 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now you get it, highly unlikely.
On 11 Jan 2015 17:19, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Or Miguels F3+4. Its also instant kill,, its the one where he laughs
On Jan 11, 2015 5:16 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's like landing Jack 6's 1 hit kill unblock'able in tekken.
On 11 Jan 2015 17:14, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nah, you can only do it in training mode.You can't choose what items come out
during a match.So this will never happen in an actual game.
On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 5:11 PM, richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow,, I have never seen something so powerful in a fighting game, too OP,, if
both players use it then the match is over
On Jan 11, 2015 4:55 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3gTOHtdAw0

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I was messing around in training mode with Faust.Normally his item toss is
random, but in training mode you can set it to throw a specific item.
And he has the regular version of his item toss super that throws 4 items, and
he also has a version where you do 3 quarter circles then press the button, and
he throws out 10 items and it takes your whole meter.
So what i did, was set the item to the oil drum, do the super where he throws
10 of them out, then set it on fire.It did over 400+ damage with a big ass
explosion, killing the opponent, slowing the game and unlocking a trophy.
Chances of it ever happening in a game are like 1 in a billion or something.
On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Master Series poverty stream:
http://www.douyutv.com/vrkof97