RE: CTS community mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 11:35:30 +0000

Game does take a bit to get used to.
Especially since you didnt play older GG games or BB.

Need to find myself a secondary...  wish Johnny was in the game :P

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:42:44 +0000

There is too much to learn in the game for a rank amateur, so I’m just stuffing
around with the basics for now. I tried some Chip
 stuff and he looks cheerful, but the easiest character to get to grips with
seemed to be Ky, so I went with him.

Bear in mind that my preference is to play defensively and I hate block
strings. Need to shift that mindset.

My attempts to take games off Paas have not been as successful as I’d hoped.

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 11:24:00 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The game is enjoyable although I think the game could do with more characters.
The art style is great, the control scheme feels
 more convoluted than BB (not a fan of 5 button layout schemes). Once I'm able
to make iAD combos consistent I'll probably start enjoying the game a bit more.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

So...

How are you folks feeling in regards to GG after having some time with it?

I love it...  but im biased :P

(Would just like my old main to be added tho...)

Not a fan of danger time tho...  just seems unnecessary.

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:05:04 +0000

Yes that was way back. Online is different now, you should at least give it a
go.

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:56:06 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No thanks, I've seldom found online to be enjoyable.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:52 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

you should come play online zombie and lumi.

the netcode is pretty good. The new lobby system allows multiple matches to be
played at the same time.

From:
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:26:52 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

crouching HS is -4.

What character you playing LB?

You should play Leo. He looks like an LB character.

Glad to see Nic's Axl is annoying ppl.

They grow up so fast *tear*

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Ah k

The 2 hit thing

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:22:05 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crouching HS

On 8 Jan 2015 10:17, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

That big forward overhead slash of his?  or just normal HS?

From:
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:12:17 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

axl's HS is -2.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:03 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

super is not the problem.

the problem is 2 fold:

that anti air combo at the start of the round

and that fkn kuk that you do , cr S st HS st HS st HS WTF, that st HS must be
fkn punishable as fuk.

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:56:50 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You eat much super, but not nearly as much as poor mantis

On 8 Jan 2015 07:32, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

Morning peeps,

f u nick

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=File:GGXRD_Ino_Color12.png

you going down.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.