RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 11:18:15 +0000

I did use that , and then used camtasia to record it onto mpg.

il try fraps

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 13:10:40 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Used Fraps instead.

Kawaks has a built-in record function.  Why didn't you just use that?

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:06 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want a runback too.

I tried to capture some bnb's last night with camtasia and my pc lagged like
crazy.

I remember using camtasia 10 years ago and it ran well when using it with
kawaks.

good times.

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:59:35 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Manase, l'd like to run it back in UMFE, ft10, same teams :)
@Paas, l'd like to have a ft10 as well in Xrd :)
On 5 Jan 2015 12:56, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure, it's a little different but as long as Ultra remains the tournament
standard I I don't see too many peeps investing huge amounts of time and effort
into it especially with SF5 on the horizon.
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:18 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

morning peeps,

How come you guys didn't play omega edition? its fun.

@sap, I need to see born invincible.

Keybox should be bant

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 09:08:24 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keybox+paas=best

On Sunday, January 4, 2015, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hehe... sure.

Minor details

Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 20:34:50 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's because you never blocked it, lol.
On 4 Jan 2015 19:46, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That DP of his
Quite annoying.
Apparently its -22 on block... didnt feel that bad.

Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 17:38:48 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol. Whatever.
After about 30 or so losses, I started to hold my own.

...and that's with day-1-Axl.
Paas knows I'm coming for him.  :D

she needs to be bant

Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 15:53:01 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paas *lol* Elphelt too stronk.
On 4 Jan 2015 15:50, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So who is da bes at guilty giiya ? :P

On Friday, January 2, 2015, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You would thrive with a rush-down character.
On 2 Jan 2015 18:39, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On everyone's recommendation, I have started playing with Axl.  Lord, he feels
odd, and nothing like Billy.

For some reason, when I play with him, I keep on pressing the wrong buttons for
his specials.  Perhaps because I used to use some other configuration on the
first GG.

I need to play some matches, so that someone can beat it into me.
On 2 Jan 2015 09:03, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, no, I'll play.  Just don't expect ant new combos and such until I hit the
lab.
...and I'll play the winner of that first to 20.
On 1 Jan 2015 23:54, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@Nick,

So no potemkin on Saturday???
@ SAP

FT20 at KOF '98 ultimate match final edition!!!
On 1 Jan 2015 23:17, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Who must I blame for sharing Dragon's Crown with me?
Can't...stop...playing...
On 1 Jan 2015 20:42, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes,, oh yes Its EXTREMELY NICE,, you should try it sometime
On Jan 1, 2015 8:07 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol no,

i hear langebaan is nice.
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 19:08:20 +0200
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Langebaan,, wanna come pick me up??? Cause then I can have fun too at session

whered you go for the holidays?

Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 16:38:37 +0200
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't make it coming back on Sunday only,, I didn't want to miss it believe me
On Jan 1, 2015 12:24 PM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

il be there

coming back to cpt on Saturday, gna be there to poon you guys, good way to
start the year off.

filthy, you better come to the sesh

Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 11:55:19 +0200
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would be nice to have a Teleport ability,, so I can go where i want too
On Jan 1, 2015 11:48 AM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry to hear that Rich.
On 1 Jan 2015 11:41, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can't make the new years session its so sad
On Jan 1, 2015 11:27 AM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool
Im there.
GuiltyGearEksHard!
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 11:23:05 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This Sat at Jeeva's :)
On 1 Jan 2015 11:18, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sooo
When is the next session?

Back from my little holiday and stuff...  starting again on monday :(
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 23:04:26 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you got game because I want a ft5 against you at the session...
On 30 Dec 2014 18:29, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ya i dunno , it smells alot like taken.

i dont like revenge movies.

I watched the croods, good cartoon movie. The voice of the father sounded so
familiar , turns out it was nicholas cage, lol

I lost at jhb vs cpt 5v5 in bb, i need to hold dat L. cant really talk smack
now in xrd thread. I just need to silently poon all.

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:59:39 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just finished watching John Wick. The movie is kinda mediocre but the action
scenes are top notch.
On 30 Dec 2014 13:39, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Finally made SMB my bitch.  They even have this helpful message at the end
telling you "Congrats!  You have finished everying in NSMB!"

On to Bayonetta 2 now.  Man, what a game.  I can see myself playing this for a
while.

Stupid lol of the day:
Beyond Thug Life (Beyond Scared Straight)

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 9:15 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*LOL*
That Jean though...
And Professor X looks (and sounds) like Dr. Evil *lol*

Ex-Men: Jean Grey
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 15:59:16 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to get really technical (read: anal) you can say that you'd also
have to prove that married and unmarried are mutually exclusive states.

Consider polygamy: You can be married to 4 women, but then you divorce 1.  To
unmarry someone means to undo a marriage them.  So technically in this case you
are married and unmarried.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 3:30 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol, hadn't considered that possibility :P
On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Correct, except if you use Constructive Logic.  In that case you would be
required to prove that Alice, Bob and Charlie are indeed a married or unmarried
person, and you would not be able to use the Law of the Excluded Middle or
Double Negation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuitionistic_logic

Why is this important?  Because Alice, Bob and Charlie may in fact be the name
of animals (not people), which would either mean the answer is False or
undecidable.

But we are reasonable folk after all, so we can appeal to Occam's Razor to
handle that.

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, because irrespective of Alice's status the question being asked will be
held true for either the first or second statement.
On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
By the way, here's a riddle:

Bob is looking at Alice. Alice is looking at Charlie. Bob is married. Charlie
is not.

Is a married person looking at an unmarried person?