Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 18:47:41 +0200

On Friday night I stayed up till 7am playing Bayonetta 2, went to sleep.
Woke up at 2:30pm and carried on playing.  I prefer the end-game of
Bayonetta 1 and the battle themes (Bayonetta Theme and Fly me to the Moon)
but Moon River is pretty good as well.  Now I'm trying to get all gold
trophies on normal difficulty so that I can get the Bracelet of Time, then
I want to unlock Father Rodin and get his weapon.  Maybe then I'll tackle
Infinity Climax difficulty...

Haven't touched an FG in about 2 weeks.

Now I'm taking a break from gaming and going on a movie binge.  Watched
(and rewatched these):
The Trip (saw the sequel "The Trip to Italy" about a week ago)
The Judge
The Drop
True Grit
Bottle Rocket
Monsters Inc + University
The Royal Tenenbaums
The Iceman Interviews (available on YouTube)
I Origins

Still have about 30 movies and documentaries in my queue.  Let's see how
far I manage to get.