Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 18:09:19 +0200

Haha, I knew someone would Google it and I knew where it would take them
because it's a variation of a riddle that I specifically worded so that the
only place you'd find the answer is the same place I asked the question.
You can still find the answer by Googling something specific about the
riddle though.