Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 12:44:22 +0200

He also has a bandana  :P
Axl has this new stance that is annoying as hell. Definitely a Nic character

I'm somewhat torn between English and JP voices. THe JP voices sound
cooler, but some of the English lines are hilarious.

Axl shouts random stuff like: "driver's licence photo!" and "That book was
good. I cried too"
Bedman's intellectual  ramblings are entertaining as well.