Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 19:17:00 +0200

I'm stuck at work drawing up a document to substantiate our claim that we
should not have to pay a 3rd party company for work they delivered to us
(late, and incomplete).  Basically I have to go through the source code and
find examples of bad practice, incorrect logic and poor code quality.  Some
of the stuff won't really be understood by non-developers, but in other
cases you have gems like these:

    var *drop_off_uqantities* = vm_drop.statusPublicationList();
>     for(var c = 0; c < *drop_off_uqantities*.length; c++ ){

Note the bolded part.  He obviously meant to type *drop_off_quantities*,
but he was so lazy to fix the error he just repeated it 15 times after that
so he wouldn't have to go back to change the original mistake.