RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 06:23:13 +0000

dude , ive never come across that before.

are you sure you are in my profile?

reset and try again.

@salie, ima learn 6k loops and body u free.

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 05:43:12 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS community mail
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB's password is #thickthickthickasians

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

no, it asked for a passkey before, now it wants a password.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 10:44 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yes that is the passkey

when asked for passkey

just keep pressing X

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:44:14 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

it asks for a password

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 9:38 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oh okay my bad, just sign into my profile.

press X until you signed in

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:36:07 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@LB
To play as any of the characters, other than Jago, I need to sign into a
profile.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@LB
Found 3 characters to be installed in the game menu :/
This is after your 11gig update btw.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 9:27 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, I'll be ready for you in 2015.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 7:50 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i did body GB,

next up to be bodied is U

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:30:04 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB please
Body Bedman

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 6:24 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@nick, what you mean? I have all the characters unlocked. both season 1 and 2
characters should be available? unless its still busy installing , which means
you can only choose to play as jago.

I played GB like 5 games , he won 1 just barely.

Why is lumi playing i-no? i thought he playing millia? I-no is gna be fkn
dangerous. her chemical luv is so easy to perform now, she deinftly top tier.
No shotfun chemical luv due to no FRC's UGH.

i went onto dustloop to figure out how does pot do his 6K loop, apparently, its
6K, charge b f HS then P, then 6k. Thats fkn insane, and no wonder , kazunoku
couldnt land it.

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 18:07:21 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Won't mean much when people start learning how to punish properly.  Grapplers
and high HP chars are always top tier when a new game hits.  They take longer
to die because noone knows the combos, and they usually do much more damage
than the rest of the cast off a few hits.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

dammit, bedman  is tied with potemkin for highest hp.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just played the Wonderful 101 demo (don't know why they only limit it to 15
tries - it's just a demo).  Man, what a frustratingly hard game.  I was
wondering why the default difficulty is set to easy.  Normal feels like hard
mode.  And not only is it hard, the game sucks at explaining itself.  I only
figured out how to attack and who the enemies were after I got hit out of
nowhere about 10 times.  They don't tell you how to recruit new followers, or
even that you can.  There are some pointers that show up, but you would have
figured most of the stuff out yourself by the time they appear anyway.

Basically you control the leader and you have a bunch of other super heroes
following you.  If you move the right stick, your followers trace the pattern
you make.  So if you hold a straight line and press A, it creates a sword
weapon.  If you draw an L it creates a gun.  If you draw a circle, it creates a
fist.  The bigger the shapes, the bigger the weapons.

It's fun, but damn is it hard.