Re: CTS community mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 18:40:05 +0200

Millia is was nerfed but she is still good.  She can't use orb lockdown as
often anymore.  Her Chromium Rose super is too good.

I noticed that a lot of the characters have moves where the startup and
recovery is the same as in previous versions, but they travel more slowly.
eg. Millia's Bad Moon and Iron Saviour, Venom's balls etc.  I suppose it
makes it easier for to react to.