Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:42:27 +0200

lol, I'd be surprised if the numbers stayed that high consistently over the
next few weeks. You're right though, even if it's one or two new regulars
that's something.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I left my scarf at Jeeva. I'll pick it up on Saturday.

It was good seeing so many people there. Even if only a handful of them
make a regular appearance, it will still be good for the scene.

GB said the girls were making him feel comfortable when he had to do a
number 1.

Proposed solution: GB should wear a nappy.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*lmao* Who?
On 11 Jun 2015 13:47, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Where's the squirt who was talking big on stream?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 1:46 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How you doin', Mr. T.O?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*lol*
On 11 Jun 2015 13:27, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Needs moar Bigfoot-chan

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:25:56 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we need more Guile.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rose is also a good choice.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha.
We could vibe with these guys.

On Thursday, 11 June 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol @ this conversation between Haitani and Dogura about MvC3:

https://twitter.com/maneater_dgr/status/606667515104624640

Haitani "So, that character, Nemo-san is using... Dr. Strange, right?"
Dogura "Yea."
Haitani "That guy comes in just to do an infinite. After the
infinite, he goes back home."
Dogura "Yea."
Haitani "The dude is like Sako-san."
Dogura "Yea."