RE: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:17:13 +0200

Oh yes I will accept :D
Hopefully he brings his A game.
On 11 Jun 2015 09:02, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well, who are you to say no to free money? Play him. Take the cash. Done.

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:34:50 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

true true

On 10 June 2015 at 18:35, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I prefer Youtube, since the archived videos are much easier to find

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We can switch back to Twitch, but we'll lose the adjustable quality
settings in the process :(

On 10 Jun 2015 18:01, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

GDLK !

Is that enough to switch back to twitch ?

On 10 June 2015 at 16:58, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jeeves says we have 5mbps upstream now.

On 10 Jun 2015 16:56, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good stuff.

On 10 Jun 2015 16:40, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mission comprete. I'm gonna have to work on a new overlay soon. We're
running out of logo space *lol*

On 10 Jun 2015 16:29, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of course we can. Wait, so l take it this means we can stream tonight?

On 10 Jun 2015 16:26, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeeva prostituted our stream to get his net running.
He asks if we can give a logo to his isp for getting things up and running
again.

Yay, net access.

Do-able Sap? It is short notice.

On 10 Jun 2015 15:48, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@LB:

You read about us discussing virtual currency at CTS V and you fail to
mention GB's Salty Points scheme?

Epic fail.

Or perhaps just standard operation procedure.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It could be like saltybets *lol* l'm kinda hype for this now :P

On 10 Jun 2015 14:22, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds like a good idea.

virtual money is a nice touch.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On a related note, I've been thinking about ways of getting people to
stay even after they've been eliminated from the tournaments.

Ideas:

- Mystery game tournament that runs throughout the day. Winners based on
number of points accumulated.

- Players can bet on the outcomes of matches with virtual money. Winners
get a special prize

- Raffle

- Team tournament on the side

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, Sap, have you heard anything from the Worcester guys?

Make sure that they pay upfront this time.

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:05:24 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NRS boyz coming out in full force and want to money match ppl *lol*

On 10 Jun 2015 14:02, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Should be fine bro. Thanks :)

On 10 Jun 2015 13:59, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Will do. Not sure what time I’ll make it – probably around 19h30 or so.