RE: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:07:40 +0000

Uh, did you look at the rings and what they do? And the stats as well? I don't
have any primary attacks, only spenders. I don't need focus/restraint.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:02:26 +0000
Yeah, got the swords.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stuyvesant-2123/hero/43450676
My toughness while in ww is around 95m, so I can take a few hits. I run out of
fury against the rift boss though and that slows me down a bit. If I get a nice
rift, 45 should be okay.

Well, we can try run some stuff later in the week.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 07:10:30 +0000
@LB - tried messing around with my monk yesterday. Last time I did that she was
still running T5. Anyways, cleared about 33 with her. Fun build.

Tried running with my barb. Got her through 44 solo, but 45 was a push - Rime
still had about a halfbar when time ran out.

I need to up some gems, so let me know if you wanna run grifts sometime. If
he's around, Paas might be up for it too.