Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 12:11:53 +0200

*lol* Its important to have fun with it :P
On 9 Jun 2015 12:07, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just do what myself and LB behind the mic. We talk about potatoes.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I sincerely hope it doesn't.
On 9 Jun 2015 12:03, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Cool, well then I’m up for it. Unless I’m out the country of course,
but I don’t think that’s happening again too soon.

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 11:14:55 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All 4 CPT players made top 5, why are they saying JHB owned. More like
Taga owned.

The rest of JHB got bopped. Draeka 'the favourite' was the lowest
placing of all the qualifier winners.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I posted there. lol

On 9 Jun 2015 09:46, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://sagamer.co.za/2015/06/08/jhb-owns-the-mkx-finals-cup-and-david-gets-teabagged

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 8:41 AM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure why we are still on about this...

On 8 Jun 2015 17:04, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

only f+4~klone is safe. Otherwise, everything else is punishable.

But even if it's safe. If Subz blocks...klone goes away...so it's still
the same issue for D'vorah d+4 :)

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was clarifying something about a character I used in MKX.

Sub-zero can cancel into clone without getting punished :]

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, gameshare works multiple times for add-on content. Afaik.
says so in the psn store anyway.

On 8 Jun 2015 14:42, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mantis wants to know if we'll allow DLC characters for the MKX
tournament. Told him l'd chat to you guys first. Last thing l'd want is for
guys to pay for content they don't want, so this is a yay or nay situation.
Unless that gameshare method of yours can be used to share DLC with
everyone Nic? Then again, it still depends on what everyone's thoughts are.
Yes or no to DLC characters?

On 8 Jun 2015 14:36, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Promethius needed to be more 2001 ASO.

On 8 Jun 2015 14:32, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Make sure to use lots of different crayons for the drawing. LB likes
that.

The screenplay for Prometheus is pretty cool. If they'd actually made
the film they set out to, it would've been fine. What we got in the end was
a bit, uh, different.