Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:13:47 +0200

GTFO...

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Oh sweet.
More MKX
On 8 Jun 2015 08:47, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I forget whether I mentioned this before, but Draeka is flying down to
CT today. Said he wasn’t sure when his flight back was (work stuff), but if
he’s here on Wednesday night, he’ll try to make the session.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 06:28:42 +0000

I chatted to both DP and Draeka at the event.

DP wasn’t trash talking much. He said he was just trolling on the
threads. Draeka was seriously salty after his loss to Theosis. They both
left soon after that.

Most everyone at the tournament was happy and cheerful. I played loads of
matches in between and after the real ones.

Wish I’d gone further in the tourney, but since the two people who
knocked me out were Zol and Raaj, I’m not overly stressed.

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 21:25:25 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The ZA psn store is so fail.

No auto downloading free stuff from the Kombat pack.

I only found out now that there are skins for Lui Kang, Sonya and Kano.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t83irb5udJk

Mishi-wife looking solid. Doesn't rely on 50/50 mix up or gimmicks.

ws44 wallsplat? holy shit...

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tekken? really?

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 6:35 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

msg from GB:

Just when you thought eSports is over.

https://www.facebook.com/events/822919347803800/

I need to start playing Injustice now.

no1 is safe.
------------------------------

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 17:50:39 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That Kotal Kahn player was terrible...

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 5:34 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

thanks #1
------------------------------

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:50:34 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well said number 2.

Sent from my iPhone

On 07 Jun 2015, at 2:29 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nothng special about kotal? Thats harsh man. He plays lol and bopt
nrsboyz and cts by playing lol. Please bear in mind lol is a team game and
he won a trip to paris by playing mkx as a team. There is no I in team,
that is special
------------------------------

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:19:11 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry i failed you master Ben T_T

I tried...but Dr.Zol stood between me and victory...

D1Gamerkid did much better. He no longer stay full screen to fight. He
doesn't kick you away during combos either. He's working on his range where
his character is strong. Only issue he have is match up against weird ass
characters. And against Kotal...his combo damage is damn high. Same goes
for Dr.Zol. There's nothing special against the Kotal player in my opinion.

The match between me and Dr.Zol is hilarious. We kept doing the same
thing at the same time over and over. Kept trading. lolz

But it was a fun day. Everyone-ish had good sportsman ship and was very
welcoming. The free booze was good addition when you get knocked
out...drown you sorrows in alcohol lolz i think i had 8 beers and many
random cocktails...

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If they are anything like Faust's minions, Potempkin will love it.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Some Jack-O footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF4nw3v6lG8

She essentially makes her opponent play "tower defense" lol
------------------------------

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 01:36:24 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why does Di need to play XRD??? He can get it for if it comes out there

On Jun 7, 2015 10:29 AM, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am dissapoint
------------------------------

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 10:24:45 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, Paas was harping on about this yesterday :P

"Di needs to win so he can get a console and play Xrd!!"

"Does 2nd place get a console too? Okay then that's fine too"

"Third place gets 5K? Okay then he can come third too"

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Di didnt get a console...

FAILED!

How is he supposed to play Xrd now

:(
------------------------------

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 10:17:13 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Di, you guys did CT proud. Having 4 CT players finish in the
top 5 spots speaks volumes. Now you guys can finally relax again :]

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I did my best and at least THE job :)

I'm surprised Theosis knocked out the JHB "King" with Mileena.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 8:02 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yo, dat Korean dedication, a very interesting article.

On 6 Jun 2015 18:56, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996009

------------------------------

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this
e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official
business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no
services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally
distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information
about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be
obtained from your KPMG representative.