RE: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 21:39:56 +0000

Thats one poor ass excuse for his old jump move...

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS: Community Mail
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 20:40:13 +0000

johnny's movement seems fine.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/jun/07/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-location-test-footage-shows-jack-o-and-johnny-action/

2:53 divine blade esque moves is stil there.
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 21:25:25 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The ZA psn store is so fail.No auto downloading free stuff from the Kombat
pack.I only found out now that there are skins for Lui Kang, Sonya and Kano.
On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t83irb5udJk

Mishi-wife looking solid. Doesn't rely on 50/50 mix up or gimmicks.
ws44 wallsplat? holy shit...
On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tekken? really?
On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 6:35 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

msg from GB:

Just when you thought eSports is over.

https://www.facebook.com/events/822919347803800/

I need to start playing Injustice now.

no1 is safe.
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 17:50:39 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That Kotal Kahn player was terrible...

thanks #1

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:50:34 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well said number 2.

Sent from my iPhone
On 07 Jun 2015, at 2:29 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nothng special about kotal? Thats harsh man. He plays lol and bopt nrsboyz and
cts by playing lol. Please bear in mind lol is a team game and he won a trip to
paris by playing mkx as a team. There is no I in team, that is special

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:19:11 +0200
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry i failed you master Ben T_T
I tried...but Dr.Zol stood between me and victory...
D1Gamerkid did much better. He no longer stay full screen to fight. He doesn't
kick you away during combos either. He's working on his range where his
character is strong. Only issue he have is match up against weird ass
characters. And against Kotal...his combo damage is damn high. Same goes for
Dr.Zol. There's nothing special against the Kotal player in my opinion.
The match between me and Dr.Zol is hilarious. We kept doing the same thing at
the same time over and over. Kept trading. lolz
But it was a fun day. Everyone-ish had good sportsman ship and was very
welcoming. The free booze was good addition when you get knocked out...drown
you sorrows in alcohol lolz i think i had 8 beers and many random cocktails...
On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
If they are anything like Faust's minions, Potempkin will love it.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some Jack-O footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF4nw3v6lG8
She essentially makes her opponent play "tower defense" lol

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 01:36:24 -0700
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why does Di need to play XRD??? He can get it for if it comes out there

I am dissapoint

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 10:24:45 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, Paas was harping on about this yesterday :P
"Di needs to win so he can get a console and play Xrd!!""Does 2nd place get a
console too? Okay then that's fine too""Third place gets 5K? Okay then he can
come third too"

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Di didnt get a console...
FAILED!

How is he supposed to play Xrd now
:(

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 10:17:13 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Di, you guys did CT proud. Having 4 CT players finish in the top 5
spots speaks volumes. Now you guys can finally relax again :]
On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I did my best and at least THE job :)
I'm surprised Theosis knocked out the JHB "King" with Mileena.
On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 8:02 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yo, dat Korean dedication, a very interesting article.
On 6 Jun 2015 18:56, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996009