RE: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 07:05:45 +0000

lol at Mr Biscuits stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/mr_biscuits

https://soundcloud.com/stoltenhoff/stoltenhoff-unga-unga-played-on-rimbu-tape-001-preview

best

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 00:40:32 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the Subz matches ;) also found crap load of holes with Ice Klone. X
Ray through Ice Klone ftw lolz
Shame that D1GamerKid and Dr.Zol don't have a single idea how Kotal Kahn works.
They fought blind basically.
The INTERESTING match was Draeka vs Theosis (Mileena). I have him on steam but
never played against him. Didn't even know he played Mileena. Didn't get to
view the whole match because i was playing. But Theosis played Mileena well.
Fuck loads of Sais...because she can. Respect. Not sure what happened exactly
but he took out Draeka clean towards the end. EX Ball Roll through Ice Klone
after Ice Klone block string.
Overall, the day was good. Get to meet new people who are cool. Told them to
jam CTS sometimes if they visit.
On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 12:27 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm very proud of all of our CT players :) Everyone did well! Even though l
would have loved to see a CT player take it, l'm ok with how things turned out.
Oh and Draeka got eliminated early so DP can hold that shit *lmao* Well played
Di :) l was cheering during your match against Draeka *lol*
On 7 Jun 2015 00:02, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I did my best and at least THE job :)
I'm surprised Theosis knocked out the JHB "King" with Mileena.
On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 8:02 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yo, dat Korean dedication, a very interesting article.
On 6 Jun 2015 18:56, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32996009