Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 18:20:40 +0200

Lol.
So I won't kill people on purpose.
On 5 Jun 2015 18:07, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lolz is that for real? XD

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*lol*
On 5 Jun 2015 17:52, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The scrubbery continues...

[image: CGbeKHKUQAAcqEt.jpg]

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Nah he's just stupid. He tries to troll but he doesn't know how so he
just ends up being annoying more than anything else. I can't even muster
up the energy to tell him how stupid he is, and that used to be one of my
favourite past times on the internet.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think that's one of the traits for a psychopath...

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:19 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

lol, I asked Draeka about him on Wednesday, he said DP deliberately
posts stuff to get a response out of us.

Small things amuse small minds I guess :P

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That (not so)hidden tech

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

GOL

(Giggled out Loud)

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DP is definitely retarded.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

https://twitter.com/rebirth_baiken/status/606654206741643264/video/1

https://twitter.com/rebirth_baiken/status/606642490041450496

https://twitter.com/rebirth_baiken/status/606635546568327168

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I seem to be missing the link for the new xrd characters.
Everybody talking about animations, but I canna see them.

Paas.
Potemkin is ready for long range battles now.
On 5 Jun 2015 14:18, wrote:

True tho.
On 5 Jun 2015 10:06, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*She plays like a mvc character.*

Nic plz

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh, I dunno actually. I bought the kombat pack with the game.
I think Tanya will only be released tomorrow. She plays like
a mvc character.
Someone has to fix her walking animation tho. She slides
across the floor.
On 5 Jun 2015 09:42, "Sameegh Jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sorry, how much do characters cost?

Sent from my iPhone

On 05 Jun 2015, at 9:26 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Eh?
How much what?
On 4 Jun 2015 21:59, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

How much?

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tanya is pretty cool.
She dislikes air throws.
On 4 Jun 2015 18:46, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>