Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 17:06:52 +0200

This has the makings of a sitcom.
On 4 Jun 2015 16:56, "Sameegh Jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol, that's what I had in mind. I'll get the game and we can experiment.

Sent from my iPhone

On 04 Jun 2015, at 4:09 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Or you could all just get minecraft and we can do it together?

Like our google doc... no wait... that's a terrible idea.
On 4 Jun 2015 16:05, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Omg.
I dunno If I'd be able to do that on PS3/4.
I'd have to see how the other dudes doob it.
On 4 Jun 2015 15:52, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lmao* Would be the most hilarious thing ever :P
On 4 Jun 2015 15:41, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We create our FGC and then get guys to do voiceovers :P

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 3:30 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dude that's the best idea I have ever heard of,, but how do we use
it??? Nic will have to be creative and make it big and put a sign in front
of the center with a name too
On Jun 4, 2015 3:25 PM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nic plz.

Why don't you build us an arcade center in Minecraft? We can use that
shit in trailers/combo vids :P

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lego's take on Minecraft is awesome.