Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 11:05:09 +0200

At least Takeda now has a normal faster than 11f beside his uppercut.
Should help.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:57 AM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Uhhh,, can't they fix more stuff in the game in the time they take to make
these patches?? This is so little
On Jun 2, 2015 10:53 AM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Woop another MKX patch

- D’Vorah – Reduced damage of F4,4 by 2
- D’Vorah (Swarm Queen) – Increased combo damage scaling after Wasp
Grenade
- Erron Black - Tackle is now -2 on hit (down from +20)
- Erron Black (Outlaw) – Sand Toss / Sand Throw has 5 more recovery
frames
- Jason – Corpse Grab / Slam should no longer sometimes trade with
jumping attacks
- Jacqui – Adjusted many hitboxes to connect & combo more consistently
- Kenshi – Slightly easier to juggle after Rising Sword / Sword Dance
- Kenshi – 1 has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
- Kenshi – 1,1,4 can no longer be special canceled
- Kenshi – D1 has 8 startup frames (down from 9)
- Kenshi (Balanced) – Spirit Charge / Push has 2 more active frames &
more pushback on block
- Kenshi (Balanced) – Tele-Flurry / Tele-Beatdown is now -9 on block
(up from -24)
- Kenshi (Possessed) – Reduced the hitbox on Sickle Lift
- Kenshi (Possessed) – Demon Assault / Demon Fury is now -23 on block
(up from -33)
- Kenshi (Possessed) – Soul Push / Charge now has 11 startup frames
(down from 14)
- Kenshi (Possessed) – Demon Slam / Drop is now -6 on block (up from
-21)
- Kenshi (Kenjutsu) – Increased Tele-Slam damage by 5
- Kenshi (Kenjutsu) – Increased Tele-Toss / Strikes damage by 3
- Kenshi (Kenjutsu) - Tele-Push / Blast now has 12 startup frames
(down from 15) & is -13 on block (up from -9)
- Kenshi (Kenjutsu)—Tele-dash toss is now a high block.
- Kitana – Increased Rising Fan / Rising Blades damage by 2
- Kitana – B1 has 9 startup frames (down from 16)
- Kitana – B1,2 is now +1 on block (down from +2)
- Kitana – B1,4 is now -4 on block (down from +1)
- Kitana – Adjusted the hitbox on f1 to connect more consistently
- Kotal Kahn (Blood God) – Increased effectiveness of Obsidian &
Blood Totems
- Kotal Kahn (Blood God) – Totems have 5 less recovery frames
- Kotal Kahn – Air Takedown / Anti-Air Throw should no longer
sometimes trade with jumping attacks
- Kotal Kahn (Sun God) - Soul Scorch / Soul Scorch have 5 less
recovery frames
- Kotal Kahn (Sun God) - God Choke (all 3 levels) damage increased by
3
- Kotal Kahn (Sun God) – God Choke (all 3 levels) increased hit
advantage by 10
- Mileena – 1 has 11 startup frames (down from 14)
- Mileena – D1 has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
- Mileena – 2 has 8 startup frames (down from 10)
- Mileena – adjusted hitbox on b3 to hit more consistently
- Raiden – F1 is now a high
- Takeda – 1 has 9 startup frames (down from 11)
- Takeda – D1 has 8 startup frames (down from 10)
- Takeda (Lasher) - Low Slash is now -19 on block (down from -24)
- Takeda (Lasher) - Whip Trip / Flip is now -11 on block (down from
-21)

http://community.wbgames.com/t5/Latest-Updates/Hotfix-6-1-15/ba-p/534237

Lol NRS.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:47 AM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well Eskom has been breaking a lot of things with loadshedding,, it
broke our TV ,, Eskom is making more trouble than they know
On Jun 2, 2015 10:45 AM, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Telkom was the main villain until Eskom took away it's power.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:42 AM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What??? That is true shit,, Telkom has the worst service I have ever
heard of,, we need more companies like Telkom,, they can't handle all the
problems is south africa by themselves
On Jun 2, 2015 10:35 AM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have to since my internet has been down since the 28th January of
this year.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:33 AM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I know things about telkoms service this will disappoint you
man,, don't hope for anything when it comes to telkom
On Jun 2, 2015 10:27 AM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope it's for real this time telkom...
On 2 Jun 2015 09:00, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

No.
I'm not feeding him.

On Tuesday, 2 June 2015, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OGRS, please stop feeding that troll bro.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 12:01 AM, sameegh jardine <
sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yup, that's the one. I stumbled across it for the first time
earlier this year. Thought it was pretty cool.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 11:20 PM, Wynand-Ben <
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is that Angel thing extremely old?

Think I may have watched it... very long ago

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:07:15 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apart from One Piece I'm watching Owari no Seraph and Arslan
Senki. They're both pretty good.

Don't know whether any of you guys have seen Angel's egg yet?
It's more like an artistic metaphor than a regular anime movie but
it's
worth a watch if you're looking for something different.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 9:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any good anime out? I recently started watching again,
catching up on stuff I missed before.

Baccano! was OK, even though the characters seemed a bit too
generic.

I expected a bit more from Hataraku Maou-sama! given the
reviews, but I'm only halfway through so maybe I'll be surprised.
It's not
bad though.