Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 21:20:53 +0200

Nic plz, E3 was two weeks ago :P

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sooo...
Manase, remember that talk I was having with you about a Musou style game
involving Vikings and Samurai and Knights?
I shoulda run with it. Someone beat me to it.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/07/01/for-honor-pits-vikings-knights-and-samurai-against-one-another-in-glorious-melee-combat/?utm_campaign=ForbesGames&utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_channel=Technology&linkId=15261676

To be honest, I'm not too enamoured with the combat style as it is, I
would have more variety in attack and a combos based mechanic, but it's not
my game, so I don't have a right to complain. This seems to favour a
more realistic approach which in itself isn't horrible either.