Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 19:57:28 +0200

Would love to go up and chill with my JHB peeples.
On 1 Jun 2015 19:45, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought the Tekken was lame, and KOF made the Tournament hype.
Tekken - shit we'd seen before
KOF - OMFGawd, wth??!?!?

Perhaps the KOF-heads remember it differently.
I can only attest for what I felt.

We should go to jhb and hang with Brian at some stage. What is your
handle again Brian...? Eccomancer I can remember. I can never remember
yours. Ragna?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Why does DP talk about JHB like he is part of their group of players.
Last time I checked we had all the JHB guys down here for a multi game
party and it was rad.
I know I know,the 5 guys that game down don't rep the whole of guateng
but ya'll know what I'm saying.

And the reason he slobs on Tekkens nob is because him and Vic vibed
together on some shit and Tekken made the one Sodium Overload really hype.

What about SF ? We could send Rodrique's Ryu anywhere in the country to
wreck shop.

On 1 June 2015 at 18:00, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol, this guy.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:54 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>

stu pls, go practice or les go farm some hellfire ammys!!!!!!!

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS: Community Mail
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 15:52:39 +0000

For an easy win, ask DP how he did in the Jozi competition.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 15:28:28 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://challonge.com/MKXCupSAFinal

I don't quite understand the seeding. 1st JHB plays 4th CPT. What
happens to JHB 5 - 8?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Lolz. My first match will be against Draeka in JHB. 4th place CPT vs
1st place Jhb...

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
This FTTH thing is a mission. They need permission from the Body
Corporate and a minimum number of interested clients.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

Lol, that’s cute. Kojima just standing around, staring at him,
following him home…

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:16:18 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry, R900. The 10mbps option is no longer available.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

????

It's R800 for 20mbps uncapped.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:14 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

This is madness,, you can't pay 16000 for this 150MB line speed,, its
not worth it,, if you want to play online internationally then this is your
option ,, but in my opinion,, this is madness and a super stupid choice

On Jun 1, 2015 1:59 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Cybersmart Lightspeed. I'm trying to find more reviews before I take
the plunge.

http://www.lightspeed.co.za/

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:56 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Wow. What service provider is this?? Its really cheap, is this
uncapped or just capped??

On Jun 1, 2015 1:52 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I don't *need* it.

Fibre is cheaper, and I care about the latency not the speed.

Uncapped 10mbps ADSL = R1100 in total

Uncapped 20mbps Fibre = R900 in total (excl installation)

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:48 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Why do you need fibre?? The speed is almost no different than a 10
meg uncapped,, which should be cheaper,, what is the difference anyways?

On Jun 1, 2015 1:41 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Bleh. Everyone is pricing FTTH in the most annoying way possible. You
can get 10mbps, but not more than 100GB per month unless you go with
Lightspeed which is heavily shaped. I don't need more than 10mbps, but
100GB is too little. MKX and my Mame rom update was nearly 80GB.

If you want higher caps, you need to take the faster options (which I
don't need) at the higher prices.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I don't think Draeka will take the tournament, but it is a
possibility in a tournament setting.
No problem, Lumi :)

On 01 Jun 2015 2:24 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

So basically nothing will change. I'm glad I don't care about MK X.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>

Of course, if Draeka wins, he’ll be insufferable.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx