Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 10:31:18 -0700

Yea you are right, he isn't worth my energy or my time,, I could use that
for something useful ,, if I spend on people like him then its useless
On Jun 1, 2015 7:26 PM, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just ignore him...phase him out.

Being upset over his post and stuff only fuels his delight.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 7:22 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If that was DP that posted that then I think I know what a small little
shit head he really is and what he thinks like,, he looks like a Paul
,sounds like a Paul and he is a asshole , end of story
On Jun 1, 2015 7:18 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've always believed it to be someone from SA.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Starting to think that DP was the one who posted on r/kappa. It
wouldn't surprise me at all.
On 1 Jun 2015 19:07, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just wish the pettiness would end so that we could all collaborate
and grow as a community. People like DP prevent that from happening. I'm
all for having a heel/villain in the community, provided people don't have
real malicious intentions at the end of the day.

I feel that if DP's heart was at least in the right place, SO wouldn't
have died and the community would benefit. Unfortunately, his tournaments
have fuckall to do with the community and everything to do with him.
Nothing will improve over there until that changes.
On 1 Jun 2015 18:57, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not 100% sure but IIRC it's because DP determined that there was
not sufficient interest.

https://twitter.com/GetHypeZa/status/470977307486613504

I like how the implication is that SO represents the SA FGC lol.

Even if you disregard CTS, there is Plan G in PE and ECT. Not sure
what goes down in Durban and Bloem.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why is there no more Sodium Overload for Tekken?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:09 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why does DP talk about JHB like he is part of their group of
players.
Last time I checked we had all the JHB guys down here for a multi
game party and it was rad.
I know I know,the 5 guys that game down don't rep the whole of
guateng but ya'll know what I'm saying.

And the reason he slobs on Tekkens nob is because him and Vic vibed
together on some shit and Tekken made the one Sodium Overload really
hype.

What about SF ? We could send Rodrique's Ryu anywhere in the
country to wreck shop.

On 1 June 2015 at 18:00, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol, this guy.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:54 PM, lindsey kiviets <

stu pls, go practice or les go farm some hellfire ammys!!!!!!!

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS: Community Mail
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 15:52:39 +0000

For an easy win, ask DP how he did in the Jozi competition.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 15:28:28 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://challonge.com/MKXCupSAFinal

I don't quite understand the seeding. 1st JHB plays 4th CPT.
What happens to JHB 5 - 8?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Lolz. My first match will be against Draeka in JHB. 4th place
CPT vs 1st place Jhb...

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
This FTTH thing is a mission. They need permission from the
Body Corporate and a minimum number of interested clients.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Lol, that’s cute. Kojima just standing around, staring at him,
following him home…

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>]
On Behalf Of Manase Zote
Sent: 01 June 2015 2:56 PM

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

WTF is going on with this company?

Is this article for real?

http://trnagency.blogspot.com/2015/05/konamis-ceo-satoshi-sakamoto-reveals.html

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:38 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

GBs message to DP was funny

On Jun 1, 2015 2:25 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

LMAO at GB's reply:

http://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthread.php?137326-Mortal-Kombat-10&p=2573305&viewfull=1#post2573305

Carefully note the capitalized letters.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:18 PM, lindsey kiviets <
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

true lumi, Ragna dmfu and ecco are cool jhb peeps.

Dp speaks for the jhb peeps coz he be a madbro

________________________________

Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:16:18 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry, R900. The 10mbps option is no longer available.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

????

It's R800 for 20mbps uncapped.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:14 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

This is madness,, you can't pay 16000 for this 150MB line
speed,, its not worth it,, if you want to play online
internationally then
this is your option ,, but in my opinion,, this is madness and a
super
stupid choice

On Jun 1, 2015 1:59 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Cybersmart Lightspeed. I'm trying to find more reviews before I
take the plunge.

http://www.lightspeed.co.za/

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:56 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

Wow. What service provider is this?? Its really cheap, is this
uncapped or just capped??

On Jun 1, 2015 1:52 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I don't *need* it.

Fibre is cheaper, and I care about the latency not the speed.

Uncapped 10mbps ADSL = R1100 in total

Uncapped 20mbps Fibre = R900 in total (excl installation)

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:48 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

Why do you need fibre?? The speed is almost no different than a
10 meg uncapped,, which should be cheaper,, what is the difference
anyways?

On Jun 1, 2015 1:41 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Bleh. Everyone is pricing FTTH in the most annoying way
possible. You can get 10mbps, but not more than 100GB per month
unless you
go with Lightspeed which is heavily shaped. I don't need more than
10mbps,
but 100GB is too little. MKX and my Mame rom update was nearly 80GB.

If you want higher caps, you need to take the faster options
(which I don't need) at the higher prices.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Moshe Shevel <
jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I don't think Draeka will take the tournament, but it is a
possibility in a tournament setting.
No problem, Lumi :)

On 01 Jun 2015 2:24 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

So basically nothing will change. I'm glad I don't care about
MK X.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:

Of course, if Draeka wins, he’ll be insufferable.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>]
On Behalf Of Ryan Williams
Sent: 01 June 2015 1:21 PM

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

He probably won't say anything.

On 1 Jun 2015 13:17, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I'm just curious to see what he's going to say if anyone other
than Draeka takes the tournament.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
I assume it is just trash talk, but he’s not very good at it.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>]
On Behalf Of Nicholas Robertson-Muir
Sent: 01 June 2015 1:16 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Let the children fight it out.
Stopped caring ages ago.

On 1 Jun 2015 13:12, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I love the comment ‘CPT has always been free to JHB players.’
It makes it sounds like Jozi beats CT regularly in different
games. Yeah, not so much.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>]
On Behalf Of Ilitirit Sama
Sent: 01 June 2015 1:03 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lol

[Inline image 1]

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Moshe Shevel <
jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Nice blurb about Lumi winning the MKX tournament on Saturday.

http://www.lazygamer.net/south-africa/ege-sa-cape-towns-gaming-expo-was-a-hit/
Also some shots are being fired between a CT MKX player and DP
on the PlayStation South Africa Facebook page

________________________________
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please address with the subject heading
"Received
in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and
destroy
any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or
advice
contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed
in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and
other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not
relate to
the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by
it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended,
lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative
("KPMG International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm
providing
services to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG
International") is a
Swiss entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International
provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is
a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as
such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG
member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been
swept by AntiVirus software.