Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:47:53 +0200

RIP James Horner.
On 30 Jun 2015 14:25, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wonder if I'm going to be that guy playing only remakes on new consoles.
One day, they should sell lease rights to games, so that you can play them
on any system without having to re-buy them.

Darksiders 2 is coming to PS4
sigh

I've already bought the game on PS3... twice.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I love lam... DMC4SE

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wrt MKX - I know about that already, I saw the leaked costumes ages ago.
I noticed the PSN blog was mum about dlc on GGXrd's EU version on the
game. A commenter checked with French PSN community manager to confirm
that they would have to pay for both characters. The flaming then carried
on.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

They introduced a Carl Weather's Jax skin with the MKX Predator pack.

In other news, the EU version of Xrd is missing the DLC and balance
patches.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Still say Danny Trejo would have made a great fit in MKX
On 30 Jun 2015 12:58, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tuesday, ese.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If a tree falls down in a forest and nobody observes it, does it
make a sound?

...but for me, it was Tuesday.
On 30 Jun 2015 12:28, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In other news, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody observes
it, does it make a sound?

The answer is that it's a trick question. The tree exists in a
superposition of falling down and not falling down until someone sees
it.*

http://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/experiment-confirms-quantum-theory-weirdness

*Not really, but we don't currently have the understanding to
explain it in simpler ways