Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:19:50 +0200

The drama is real lolz

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:54 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So Spooky went in on Perfect Legend last night for not attending CEO *lol*

Spooky said Perfect Legend is a duck artist who will win a tournament and
then not attend any other events until EVO because he doesn't want to be
downloaded. Perfect Legend subscribed to Spooky's channel just to tell
Spooky not to give him a bad name. Shots were fired all around. PL said he
wasn't at CEO because he's focusing on ESL at the moment. Spooky said other
notable MKX players who also participate in the ESL were at CEO, so there
was no reason for him not to be there. PL eventually posted up the
following on Twitter:

*"I think its funny that people I respect and never have said anything
about ever decide to throw dirt on me constantly. Its hilarious."*

But that wasn't the end of it. Ed Boon fired a few shots of his own:

*"@SonicFox5000 <https://twitter.com/SonicFox5000> Aaah I tried my best.
Till Evo then! Ill come back. EB: Sign of a TRUE champ! No wining. No
bitching. Shows up and PLAYS!"*

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 7:56 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This site is amazing

http://www.whosampled.com/

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/233235/Aesop-Rock-Water-Ensemble-Gilles-Binchois-Puisque-Bele-Dame-M%27eime-Flos-Filius-Euis/

On 29 June 2015 at 15:45, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I may have found a way to route mic audio through both headsets so that
two commentators can hear each other (software solution). I'd like to test
it out this coming Sat.

Speaking of which, l recently registered with Unisa and have assignments
due in August, so there's a possibility that l might not be able to make a
session or two depending on my schedule. I'll be at Evo weekend no matter
what, but l'm just giving you guys a heads-up in case l can't make a
session. I still have to get stuck in (starting this week) so l'm not sure
what my workload is going to be like.

@LB, I'll run a mystery tourney on Sat *lol*
On 29 Jun 2015 15:25, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok nvm...It's fan made...

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKK76P_S-24&feature=youtu.be

no sindel...booooo...

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just saw that now. Dieminion giving Bonchan-senpai a shock

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

K-Brad and Dieminion are tied for best entrance *lol*
On 29 Jun 2015 14:05, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

K-brad with the best entrance ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPCGfrupWC8

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

http://mobile.siliconera.com/all/2015-06-23-guilty-gear-xrd-sign-for-ps4-is-free-for-playstation-plus-members-in-japan

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DMC4 talk

" Unfortunately, for those interested in ramping up the
experience to the next level, there is a caveat - there are slight
performance issues on Xbox One when playing Legendary Dark Mode.
This is an
challenging gameplay mode previously introduced in the original PC
version
of the game that throws a much larger number of foes at the player.
More
than any other mode, this setting demands a perfect frame-rate -
something
that the Xbox One can't quite provide in all instances. Essentially,
we're
looking at minor dips into the mid-50s - something that is just
enough to
interrupt fluidity. By comparison, these same sequences play without
issue
on PlayStation 4."

Poor xbone
On 29 Jun 2015 12:41, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Havn't touched Virgil yet, but the gamplay I've seen looks
incredible.
On 29 Jun 2015 12:27, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds great bra!

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can I just say that playing DMC4 with the new characters is
immense fun. If a bit easy.
I like playing as Mary. Every battle is SSS rank with her.
Trish/Gloria has a taunt that blows a kiss.
I killed an enemy with it!

I think that Trish may well have every move from every game
she's been in, possibly just missing her sword plant, but I've
found
attacks not listed in the tutorial so I'll see.
I'm sure she has her electric rain move as well, but I havn't
found it.