Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 08:19:17 +0200

I think that was their final score, for larger games they'll usually do a
review in progress while they play through the game. I suppose the game is
relatively small compared to RPG style games so it's faster getting through
the core game and a few side missions.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:57 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"IGN score 9.2"

Do they do an addendum score once the entire game has been flogged ?

On 24 June 2015 at 22:53, Sameegh Jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got some dlc, Harley's missions etc.

Will check it out after I finish the main story.

On 24 Jun 2015, at 10:37 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Did you get a physical copy with all the goodies?

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 10:29 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah, runs beautifully on console though.

It's on par with Arkham City as far as the experience goes based on what
I've played so far.

IGN score 9.2

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I hear Batman is rubbish on tge Master Race system.
I'm off to play DMC4se now.
On 24 Jun 2015 18:16, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gonna postpone the Wednesday sessions until after Ramadan.
On 24 Jun 2015 17:53, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

D'vorah's nerf is odd. It didn't effect much on her block string
pressure (from +17 to +11...still makes some moves a true block string
but
removes her 50/50 true block string mix up, which i don't mind. Only way
win in 50/50 true block string mix up is with armor so it's a nice bait
now
too.)...but it effected her overhead f22~wasp cancel 212 combo...making
it
tighter to land the 212 after f22~wasp cancel (from 6frame link to 1frame
link)...while making low b+1~wasp cancel 212 easier (it was a 1 frame
link
before)

NRS is odd.

Mileena buffed again...

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Here's one reason to own an Xbox One

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_Replay

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:32 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm out for the next few WNF's.

Watched some of Saturday's stream, when Salie and LB troll it's
some next level ish :P

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Ryan Williams <
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone interested in a sesh tonight?
On 24 Jun 2015 11:28, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*lol*
On 24 Jun 2015 11:26, "Ashraf Barendse" <
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds like a good balance idea.