Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:05:33 +0200

That's your problem right there. Lol
On 23 Jun 2015 15:45, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1 is fuqn fantastic, 2 others are mediocre. THAT is their crime.
On 23 Jun 2015 15:33, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How many of them were any good because I see you play only one Hulk game?

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Incredible Hulk games for PS2/3 that came after the movie.
You know, the comic spawned the Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game, then
there was the movie with Egghead Norton, and naturally, that required a
pseudo-movie-tie-in-rush-job.
On 23 Jun 2015 14:08, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What Hulk games?

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking at this, why in the hell did all the other Hulk games take
such a massive leap backwards?
...and what the hell went wrong with Prototype? Where did this combat
disappear to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rWk8X2h6Iw

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I touch nothing Kung Fury related until after EVO.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Has anyone played the Kung Fury: Street Rage mobile game? I can't
stop playing it, it's so awesome!