Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:52:06 +0200

Have you told them you call them NRS?
On 17 Jun 2015 14:33, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alrighty. Sesh officially cancelled. I'll inform the NRS guys just in case
they were thinking of coming through.
On 17 Jun 2015 14:32, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lack of interest in the session this evening.
I think cancel it Sap.
More numbers for Saturday.
On 17 Jun 2015 14:02, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I won't be there either. Working late.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Should l cancel tonight's session?
On 17 Jun 2015 13:39, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pokes and walkspeed are too weak. Even in SFIV Daigo will walk
forward and do cr.mk to get out of the corner. I'll post a clip
later than shows how Ryu's cr.mk whiffs against Dictator.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 1:36 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Aahh this is bullshit,, mad man too Stronk
On Jun 17, 2015 1:25 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxBsuZZ9rs0

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 1:13 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@Nic: Thanks bro :]

Probably won't be making WNF for the next month or so, Saturdays
should be all good though.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Ryan Williams <
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

:(
On 17 Jun 2015 11:08, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Btw
If there is a session tonight I will be unable to attend :(

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:47:36 +0200
Subject: Re: CTS: Community Mail
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What happened to Birdie? LOL

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9abLlPmp0

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maki confirmed?

[image: MVkSdsz.png]

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW8UfyfdmxM

On 16 June 2015 at 11:27, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sony conference was boss as fuck... the only snag is every big
announcement is not coming anytime soon :(

MS conference had less oompf but contained multiple titles that
are still coming out this year.

MS adding backwards compatibility to the Xbone is a pretty big
deal

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:46:41 +0300
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, it looks like Advent Children in the FFXV engine. Still
need to see in-game stuff though but it looks amazing!
On 16 Jun 2015 10:41 AM, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Really? Heard rumours about the FF7 thing, but then again, we've
had those rumours for years.

Sent from my Windows Phone