Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: richard moorcroft <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 06:39:12 -0700

How much more expensive will a laptop be??? I mean a laptop good enough for
what you need it to do?
On Jun 15, 2015 3:32 PM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to those who have offered to contribute but l've decided it will be
better to invest in a mobile option, as suggested by Nic. I've informed
Uncle Dino that we won't be able to buy the PC.
On 15 Jun 2015 15:29, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll contribute R450 to the PC as well.

I had an idea. Since Sf5 is gonna have crossplay, on release we can do
online matches , like an excellent adventures type of thing. Throw in some
commentary/ analysis/ trolling and it could be fun.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think Ben contributed 50% of Talim's votes.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol
I knew it :D
On 14 Jun 2015 14:11, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@Manase
Yup, Quan's second ground burst is a low. My bad.
@Stu
Quan's damage for his launch string - I get 36%, not 38% I get 36%
now from his armor portal slam a well.