Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:37:12 +0200

I'd play that with you for sure.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, the gaming cafe will only work if the
cafe is focussed on itself first.
Have a product that people will come to your store for first, gaming
after. I don't see that yet.
On 15 Jun 2015 11:27, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*lol* Tell me about it :P

Btw Nic, l may just have found my own Ken's Rage *lol* Bought this game
off Steam last night for dirt cheap called Kung Fu Strike. Arcade-style 3D
beat-em-up. Pick-up-and-play mostly, but it has some cool shit going for it
as well :)
On 15 Jun 2015 11:20, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, shit.
That's convenient.
On 15 Jun 2015 10:28, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Uncle Dino from Kamimodo is looking to get rid of his gaming PCs as they
aren't generating any revenue at the moment. He's going the console route
instead and will invest in PS4s and XBones.

These are high spec, licensed machines and he's looking for buyers. I'll
get the spec from him and find out how much he's willing to let them go
for. If you know of anyone who might be interested in procuring said items,
hit me up. I'd personally like to get my hands on at least one of these so
that we can use it as a dedicated streaming/casual gaming PC.
On 15 Jun 2015 10:13, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ryu will be top tier in this game I can see it,, he can waste everyone
with 1 Shinku Hadoken,, if they are all in his way
On Jun 15, 2015 6:01 AM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nintendo really put a lot of effort into Ryu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwr3a5a_XFg