Re: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:14:40 +0200

Yep. Lots of top players will be there.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Di Lhong <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

daigo and infiltration will be at SAEM bangkok this weekend?

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:30 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I need some casual gaming in my sessions again :]

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I got it *lol*

Tried it out this morning. I can tell this game is going to consume a
lot of my time. l'm a sucker for metroidvania games :P

In addition to Devil's Dare (the more l play this game, the more l love
it), l also bought Guns, Gore and Cannoli (brilliant zombie-slaying game),
Duck Game (will bring the salt) and Castle Crashers (mindless
hack-and-slash fun) for some 4P multiplayer action at sessions. Evo weekend
is going to be a lot of fun :)
On 15 Jun 2015 12:19, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My best steam purchase during the sale (besides the KOFs) thus far is
Rogue Legacy. It's a procedurally-generated Metroidvania-style platformer.

TotalBiscuit has a good review on the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSe8z_FB7iw

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

At the very least he needs to install Internet cafe software on those
machines.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Next time we're there, l think we should throw some ideas/suggestions
his way.
On 15 Jun 2015 11:44, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Exactly :(
On 15 Jun 2015 11:43, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's because they play for free

WTF!? That will never work unless there's a venue fee (and a
significantly higher one at that).

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Ryan Williams <
ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's because they play for free. Had this discussion with Uncle
Dino before. You have to put your foot down when you're running a
business.
You can't have people just rock up and play without paying for it.
Maybe he
was afraid of losing the numbers from Genshiken (because they
obviously buy
food and drinks there) so he just let them play for free, but it
might end
up being to Kami's detriment.
On 15 Jun 2015 11:32, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

sameting I was pondering.

since ive seen more people playing on pc than on console.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CTS: Community Mail
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 09:25:01 +0000