RE: CTS: Community Mail

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:27:34 +0000

So session tomorrow at Jeevas? What time?
I’ve got some junk to sort out in the day, so I should get there eventually. I
can bring my machine along again, but no screen.

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:12:29 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Damn RIP.

I was listening to his latest Album just the other day.

On 12 June 2015 at 11:03, Ashraf Barendse
<ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Christopher Lee aka Saruman aka Dracula has passed away
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jun/11/christopher-lee-dies-at-the-age-of-93-dracula

93...almost as old as Salie

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:54 AM, sameegh jardine
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
How about no.

Ima learn you.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:51 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
im going to bop venom and ino.

no wakeup options ftw against millia.

________________________________
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:49:08 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*lol* Not so great against l-No :P She shuts down alot of what he can do from
range, so l never really got the chance to set up. It's just another matchup to
learn, l suppose. Played quite a few sets against Nic and Paas so l have a
relatively good idea of how to fight Elphelt, Axl and Pot now. Still need some
Sol, Millia and Ramlethal xp in addition to I-No but it'll be a fun ride :)
I hear you. It's not the biggest roster and one will feel the need to
experiment after a while. Having a pocket character doesn't hurt either.
Regarding tomorrow, l could run tournies for Xrd and MKX depending on what guys
want. Alternatively, casual FT3 sets aplenty :)
On 12 Jun 2015 10:38, "sameegh jardine"
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Haha, thanks - that's probably the right attitude to have, lol. Your Venom is
looking nice btw dude, once you get some matchup exp and some more setups it
should make for some very entertaining games.

I enjoy everything about Ino as a character but I do want another character so
mix things up a bit too. Zato seems interesting enough so I'll see how it goes.

Btw, what's the plan for tomorrow? I'm guessing there's probably a MKX tourney
somewhere in the mix?

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Join the club *lol*
I think all the bodying will be worth it in the end if you legitimately enjoy
playing the character. Venom has made Xrd fun for me again :P
Just take it slow and don't try to learn too much at once. Zato's stuff (imo)
isn't all that hard to get to grips with if you take your time. I used to think
Venom was unnecessarily complex and that l wouldn't be able to do half of the
stuff l saw in matches, until l actually started playing him *lol* Things
definitely start to make sense after a while. All you need after that is
matchup xp.
On 12 Jun 2015 10:01, "sameegh jardine"
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Yeah I suspect I'm probably going to get bodied hard while trying to learn him.
Juri has some negative edge stuff (holding in buttons while playing etc.) so
I"m hoping some of that helps a bit, probably not :P

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Wynand-Ben
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
The initial hurdle to get used to his shit is pretty damn high.

Gave him a test run in #R but I couldnt be bothered for that much effort.
Negative edge fucks with my brain
________________________________
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:46:52 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I started messing with Zato for a bit yesterday. He seems a bit overwhelming
initially, looks like there are so many things you need to manage and be aware
of to play him correctly. I guess I'll start with trying to learn how to use
his normals and special attacks and getting comfortable with the way in which
he's supposed to approach and retreat. The unblockable stuff can wait until I
actually know what's going on with this damn character :P

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 9:35 AM, sameegh jardine
<sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Yeah I'm also okay with most of what I see so far. I wasn't blown away by SF4
visually so maybe the bar's not all that high for me.

Thinking about it, most next gen games aren't really that much better than last
gen from a visual perspective (yet) based on what I've seen and played so far.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.