[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:53:24 +0200

Some proper credit would have been nice.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/8441262/#Comment_8441262

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/8441887/#Comment_8441887

He implies that we both had the same idea and came up with a working
implementations even though it's pretty clear from my thread he took what I
did and created this app.  I don't mind that at all (that was the point),
but he shouldn't have made it sound like he had the idea independently.
Maybe it's just a language barrier thing.

Anyway, he put a lot of work into this so good on him.  I just devs hope
start taking note.