[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:06:50 +0000

ima greed all your drops

>:

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:56:11 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You should pull all the tonberries using Provoke, so that when we breathe they
instantly aggro us instead.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we running WP till I get my shiled.

f u gaizzzzzzzzz

"The white lvl 48 kite shield you can
buy off the market is good enough till you get your relic honestly. The
Scorpion
shield will also last you till your relic, I forget which dungeon that drops
in,
it can also be purchased on the market. But if you want, you can get the
Darklight Shield from the Tonberry King in WP. "Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:56:46
+0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Definitely bro! I'm looking forward to it :) I feel a lot more comfortable
using him now :) Will still be a bit rough around the edges but at least I can
perform combos consistently *lol* The counter shenanigans should make for some
entertaining matches :P

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I beat Zombie's sweep with a Forbidden Shoryuken... again.

Tried the same shit with LB and ended up eating Russian Skies. Lol

I have the flu :(
@Sap we should have some Gouken mirror matches.