[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:25:56 +0000

http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Ifrit_Bleeds,_We_Can_Kill_It

why don't we try and kill ifrit rather? all the people ive seen running AK were
sporting ifrit weapons. LES GO, IFRIT HM tonight

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:56:46 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Definitely bro! I'm looking forward to it :) I feel a lot more comfortable
using him now :) Will still be a bit rough around the edges but at least I can
perform combos consistently *lol* The counter shenanigans should make for some
entertaining matches :P

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I beat Zombie's sweep with a Forbidden Shoryuken... again.

Tried the same shit with LB and ended up eating Russian Skies. Lol

I have the flu :(
@Sap we should have some Gouken mirror matches.