[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 16:54:08 +0000

Cobras win , flawless victory.

Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 17:11:27 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, we were watching LB rape faces.
On 26 Oct 2013 17:05, "Di Lhong" <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did anyone watch the Tekken World Championship? insane 11y/o indo/philippines
kid was crazy! Thailand got 4th which is good :) Book got stage freight :/

Senpai please bring a copy of mk9 :)Sent from my BlackBerry®From:  Nicholas
Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 22:36:26 +0200To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hoi Zolani

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Bothasig,+Cape+Town,+Western+Cape,+South+Africa&daddr=45+Salisbury+Street,+Boston,+Cape+Town,+Western+Cape,+South+Africa&hl=en&sll=-33.915538,18.656059&sspn=1.111141,2.113495&geocode=FYxY-_0dyuQaASk7KEuERFnMHTHMyeYhrxZ29w%3BFaTR-v0dUB8cASn7fRccnVDMHTGLWkqhRCp7-A&oq=45+Salusbury+Street+Bostom&mra=ls&t=m&z=14

Hope it helps

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM,  <zolanigarth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Its me Zolani I will be coming to the session with my other Mitch from
Bothasig...Sent from my BlackBerry®

From:  Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 22:18:17 +0200To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where should I give Jeeva directions to?

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 9:51 PM,  <zolanigarth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yo Salie can you kindly give jeeva direction please for tomorrow?

Best regards
Dr.Zol
Sent from my BlackBerry®From:  Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:43:46 +0200To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WTF
67.5% beer.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-pals-who-brewed-worlds-2485696

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anybody know of local or international site that sells mechanical keyboard
parts?

Ie if you wish to buy separate buttons, micro switches and a mounting plate etc.

Just taking a chance

Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:21:06 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just noticed I have a Google+ account under this email address I never use.
If you've added me to circles and don't see a response, don't be offended.  I
just never check Google+ under this account.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 6:26 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MK remake hd is better than current mk DA to current. BEST ever . PLEASE make
this. IMA throw money at the screen.

house of the dead4 , for R35 yooh , i need to get this