[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:32:40 +0000

Stu's example explains it tho...

The tank aggros all the things.  Runs to boss pulling all the mobs along.  Team
runs after tank but does nothing so that the have 0 aggro.

Get to boss then tank lets the mobs kill him.  They run back to their starting
positions cause they dont have anybody else on their aggro list.

Healer res the tank.

Start boss battle.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:24:34 +0000

I hate your guts man

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:24:03 +0000

Its the concept of running a dungeon as fast as possible.

Skipping everything that is not 100% neccesary

:D

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:45:38 +0000

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONcept of the speedrun technique.

visual example please

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:44:13 +0000