[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:57:42 +0200

I don't like the delayable wake ups, red focus attack will only buff
the already strong focus attacks i.e. fei long/chun/Gen/Oni/Sakura
etc.
Making it absorb 2 hits, unblockable at level 2 and un-scaled damage
is retarded and broken.
I know chun and someone else already have a focus attack that is plus
on block at level 1 while everybody else has no advantage.