[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:17:16 +0200

It was not a matter of me dropping the combo bro, the ultra whiffed that's
the interesting part.
It's a pity there is no footage of the incident. Sf4 needs to have the
ability to save offline matches like tekken and vf.  Again guys it was not
a missed link/cancel it was a move (ultra) that whiffed and failed.