[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:56:53 +0000

ya, I don't have ak yet.

gna try and finish game tnoight

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:55:10 +0000

lol

Just don't see the issue...

Were you close to dying?  Most of them didn't get through.  Didn't seem to be a
problem.

We beat the boss 1st time with it being new to everybody except the healer.  No
idea what spawns where, moves where, number of spawns etc.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:50:37 +0000

tsek paas , hate your guts man.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:41:05 +0000

Does it matter?

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:39:59 +0000

qarn isn't mandatory , tsek qarn.

Also if the tonberrys get close to the king berry he does more damage.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:25:10 +0000

How does your fairy survive the doom? My summons die with it. I can swiftcast
them again, but it’s still a bit of a time waste, especially if there are wasps
 around.

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:14:15 +0000

I shield lobbed a few dammit

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:57:10 +0000

No.

I won’t be a party to the unnecessary slaughter of random tonberrys.

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:49:09 +0000

Help killing what?

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 09:47:15 +0000

stu you need to help paas with killing, I was shiled lobbing too.

From:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:50:37 +0000

Yeap.  Was dropped on last boss.

Don't you check out the items from other classes when they drop?

Loved the last boss of wanderers.

Tonberry king.  With circle of tonberry dudes slowing closing in for the kill
while you are fighting.

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:38:40 +0000

wtf you get dl weapons in wanderers? dammit , I should have needed it. so
unfair.

ya , I must get around to finishing it as well. its you guys

From:
paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:33:03 +0000

Whats also funny is that I spent 2 evening farming seals to get my GC weapon.

And on the final boss of wanderers he drops my darklight weapon just as I get
enough seals to by the GC weapon.

Its better than the GC one.  Atleast I got seals to spare now :P

From:
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 07:41:26 +0000

I think ima get my lvl 90 crown first.

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 06:25:08 +0000

Cutters is okay. Qarn is crappy.

Wanderers Palace is fine. Like AV, there is stuff to learn about the dungeon –
don’t go up those stairs yet, get through that door now, then attack guys...
overall it’s happy and
 fun though.

I want Darklight equip.

Going to keep crafting tonight. I need to get the damned gsm to 50. Then I can
make myself some better earrings, oh, and get back to Botany.

Get AK.

Yeah, for the relic weapon quest you need to fight that dorme chimera thing and
hydra – both are 8main normal fights. Then also need hard mode Ifrit, then
Garuda, then Titan.

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 03:34:10 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All FFXIV players know this feeling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5g4TM1fkCg

However, there's an interesting comment that received a lot of votes.
Apparently if you cast a spell immediately after leaving the AoE cone the
server will update your position.  I need to test this.  If it
 really is the case, then this game has the worst netcode I've ever encountered.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication
 in error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted
 to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions
or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions
and other information
 in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business
of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.