[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:11:05 +0000

You will be getting sloppy seconds due to Grundy!

:O

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:09:45 +0000

Yoh nick u hav powers. I also hav that power. Like ima say ima rape u in kof
tomorrow and it wil happen

Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:59:54 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Interesting. Nice to hear that other peeps have similar experiences.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That shit happens to me lotsa times.

Usually in 1 week spells.

The house phone rings.
I say "it's prolly Wesley"

My mom says  "gees, you haven't heard from him in ages."
I pick up the house phone and say, "hello Wesley".
He says, "How the hell did you know it was me?!"

I say that I just had a feeling.

Later that week, mom's driving and we had to go pick up my sister from work.
I see 2 Asian guys chatting to one another, 1 dude has a moped.
I say to my mom.  "Man, something bad is going to happen to that dude"

Mom asks, "what?"
Me "I dunno"
We come back from collecting my sister, on the way, big accident.
Moped hit by a bus.

I have other stories.
Can't remember the others now.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*LOL*
I also figured there was a logical explanation.
Here's the thing though.

I only recently started playing Mother 3 for Gameboy Advance. First time ever.
I didn't take too long to think up the names for my characters. George and Mary
just seemed like a good fit for the parents. Little did I know this would
happen *lol*

I had already played the SNES version which is Mother 2, otherwise known as
Earthbound. To my knowledge, there is no mention of a George and Maria in the
SNES version. I went back and checked to be sure. I did an intro comparison.
The SNES and NES versions differ so that rules out that possibility.

I've never played the first game in the series, which is Mother (in which case,
all of this would make sense); nor have I ever read up about the first game in
the series. I've only ever read up about Earthbound. I knew of other games in
the series like the N64 version, etc, but I never researched any other games in
the series.

I just did a quick search now and Mother does feature those two characters
(George and Maria). That rules out the possibility of the NES rom being a
hackjob. Even if it was a hackjob, how would that explain my deciding on those
two names for Mother 3? Until last night, I never even knew about the NES
version. This is some Johnny Mnemonic/Inception shit *lol*

You have to admit this is weird, considering I've never played the first game
or researched it.
I do like your theory of the computer genius hacker/programmer *lol*

In all seriousness though, I have no reason to joke or lie about this. I
guarantee this is 100% legit.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

There is probably a logical explanation. Like you said, you named the

characters on the SNES version, and you didn't know there was a NES

version.

My theory is that you have a computer genius hacker/pragrammer that is

stalking you, and she recorded your keystrokes and inputs on your PC,

and saw that you were playing Mother on SNES.

She then wrote a completely new version of the game for NES, which is

why you've never heard of it before, and put those names in for the

parents.

See, logical explanation.