[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:16:40 +0000

Not this again...

Last week I was running with you.  Everytime I used flare(My lvl50 AoE spell)
it pulled guys off you.

You not using the proper stance/oath makes sense now.  lol

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:09:40 +0000

Wtf? I wanted to aoe speedrun last week already. All ur dps was too weak to
take out multiple mobs. I dnt even use shield oath until 2nd part of dungeon
coz u gaiz dnt even pull enough hate for me to use it.

Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:50:25 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yip Dat dragoon was pretty op too. Also, he uses the LB frequently at specific
times so its always up when you need it. We should start doing that. Lb would
be so jelly of that warrior he has more health and dps than him haha