[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:09:40 +0000

Wtf? I wanted to aoe speedrun last week already. All ur dps was too weak to
take out multiple mobs. I dnt even use shield oath until 2nd part of dungeon
coz u gaiz dnt even pull enough hate for me to use it.

Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:50:25 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yip Dat dragoon was pretty op too. Also, he uses the LB frequently at specific
times so its always up when you need it. We should start doing that. Lb would
be so jelly of that warrior he has more health and dps than him haha