[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:08:41 +0000

Not a problem. I've done 1 run in the past week and the lag was horrible.
People teleporting all over the place.

I did an Ifrit run and everything went great. The lv3 lim breaker took out 3 of
the 4 nails and we dps'd the other one out. Inferno hit, we all lived. Then the
one healer just got pissed off and quit. No idea what was up. We weren't dead,
Ifrit was down to about 20% health. Anyways, other healer got hit by an
eruption. I tried to res him, but got hit doing it. Game over. Really
irritating.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:02:17 +0000
Cool, and as soon as the eruption happens, run to the next spot and you'll get
there in time? Should be fine then.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:48:52 +0000
Yeah, I mean the pattern ones at the end of the fight.
Okay, so what's the pattern straight after inferno? First centre, then sides,
then everywhere?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:40:23 +0000
Uh, from those people that have taken out HM Ifrit, how do you get through the
last part of the fight?
After the nails die and he does Inferno, he starts dropping eruptions - side,
centre, then everywhere. If they hit, you die. You can live through the
everywhere one, but not the others. Problem is that the area affected is
massive. Is it possible to just quickly dodge forward and backward, or are the
tanks supposed to interrupt them?