[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 08:42:37 +0200

Thanks Stu :)

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 6:24 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Happy birthday Manase.
>
>
>
> From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Moshe Shevel
> Sent: 07 November 2013 6:59 AM
>
>
> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
>
>
>
> Happy birthday Manase, have an awesome day!
>
>
>
>
>
> Sent from Samsung Mobile
>
>
>
>
> -------- Original message --------
> From: euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 07/11/2013 01:55 (GMT+02:00)
> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
>
> +1 for session
>
> How many for session this weekend?
>
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
> <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Yeah, same here. Remember messing around with the demos.
>
>
>
> From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
> Behalf Of Ryan Williams
> Sent: 06 November 2013 4:31 PM
>
>
> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
>
>
>
> I had the demos for these games back in the day (never the full versions).
> Still had a lot of fun with them :)
>
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Remember that old page I linked to yesterday with Monster Truck Madness 2?
> It's been taken down.
> http://www.microsoft.com/games/monster/
>
> Here are 2 more.  Let's see how long before MS takes these ones down:
> http://www.microsoft.com/games/motocross2/
> http://www.microsoft.com/games/midtown/
>
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
> by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
> error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
> the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If
> you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
> any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
> may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject
> to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
> engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
> e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of
> the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.
>
> KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
> as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
>
> This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG
> International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
> to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
> entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
> firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services
> to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
> separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
> structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained
> from your KPMG representative.
>
> This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by
> AntiVirus software.
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
> by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
> error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
> the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If
> you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
> any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
> may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject
> to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client
> engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
> e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of
> the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.
>
> KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
> as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
> arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
>
> This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG
> International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services
> to you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss
> entity that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent
> firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services
> to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
> separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
> structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained
> from your KPMG representative.
>
> This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by
> AntiVirus software.
=========================================================================
You are subscribed to the Cape Town Fighting Game Community mailing list.

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc

Other related posts: