[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:50:04 +0000

Cool.

If you can manage staple 35-40% combos midscreen you should be fine.

Green arrow's damage is ass but has amazing mixups and plus frames and shit.

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:27:18 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm convinced that not all Ares' teleport moves have the same recovery time.
I tried in vain yesterday to combo from his ranged versions.
Then, his 40% combo... eish, it's so hard to do.  I think I managed it once out
of 20 tries.

I did discover a way to call out his axe easier, by accident.  It makes the
move INFINITELY more useful.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@Sap - are you going?