[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 07:07:38 +0000

jag you need to play more games with salie.

you will learn how to tank quick quick. you need to have more hp than I as the
trade off for me vs you is vitality vs damage mitigation.

therefore you have more vitality as a warrior class but I have more damage
mitigation as a paladin. so effectively our life should be on the same level.

eg: you have 5000 vit with no damage mitigation = my 4000 vitality with damage
mitigation.