[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:39:29 +0000

Wall bound stuff can happen allot due to MB b+3.

Has armor and can blow through peoples offense if they arent carefull.  So
starting combos with them arent all that rare.

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:38:05 +0200
Subject: [CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Made it to 38% damage with ares now.
The internet is no use.
Everybody has corner combos or wall bound starters.
dolts.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM, Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Resets :D Paas, have you done the 85% corner reset? Apparently you can't do it
anymore in the new patch, but I have nobody to test it on :'(

On 16 Oct 2013 7:46 PM, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ptooie! to "can't combo into it"  Wall bound work, and look cool from air grab.
 But yeah, 47% damage for that many bars is senseless.

How'd you get 70% damage on 1 MB?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The super is fairly useless tho...

When he can get 50-70% combos with 1 bar.

And seeing as how stupidly usefull MB swamp hands is grundy pretty much never
has 4 meters to waste on 30-40% damage.  Since he cant combo into it.
(or MB cleaver... or MB Trait)

I think ive used it once during all of the matches between me and stu.

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:13:10 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lovely

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yea

Im pretty sure he still takes full damage from all the hits.

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:11:01 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hah, so does he lose health when you hit him?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

All of it I think.

He pretty much ignores you for the duration of the super.

You pretty much need to run.

But I don't think he can armor through other supers with it tho...

Not sure tho, don't use it often.

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:04:00 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Ben

How many armored hits can Grundy eat during his super?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Apparently the patch for GGAC is out on XBL.  I need to check it out.