[CPT-FGC] Re: [CPT-RPG] Re: Stuff off

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:27:49 +0000

Hmm. Okay. I did the level 2 one and I missed one of the nails. I guess I need
to position it better then.

Anyone up for Ifrit tonight? I should be online at some point. Not sure when.
The partner from Jozi flew in today, so I guess we'll be working pretty late.
Since it's an hour ahead here, I should be online around 9am SA time. Up for a
run or two. After that I need to sleep.
Yesterday we had some late meetings and I was drifting in and out of
consciousness. Not a plan.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:18:36 +0000
Hey Paas, you were the lb user for your Ifrit fight, right? Generally it is the
blm or smn who uses the lb.
Did you manage to target all nails with it?

Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:55:41 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ok, I'll get it.  Remind me later.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
yip , netcode is really good. runs flawlessly.

rev and I have both 1 mb cons. however rev said when he and draeka plays the
line is not as good as when we played. draeka is on 4mb.

________________________________
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:25:00 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Have you tried it yet?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
anyone else get kof on steam?

________________________________
From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:22:24 +0000

When I did lvl2 it only took them to about 50%...

________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:19:49 +0000
Should take them out. Lv2 drops the nails to about 20%.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 07:58:29 +0000
blm is op , lvl 3 limit took out 5 nails and severly damaged the last one.

________________________________
From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 07:06:37 +0000
Couldn't get through the Ifrit fight in the first attempt.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 06:58:10 +0000
Assuming you can through Ifrit.
WP is easy at least and doesn't depend so much on lag.
Run Ifrit until you get weapon, then stick to WP.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 06:01:19 +0000
Nah, haven't watched it.
What's the problem, you're the tank. Don't you just have to hold Titan in the
centre and that's it?

Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 07:49:57 +0200
From: jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Have about 40000 more experience till level 50, so should be able to finish the
story and get my chest armour tonight :D
On 04 Nov 2013 7:44 AM, "Donaldson, Alasdair"
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I was working late yesterday. Didn't get online.
The lag is a problem sometimes, but not all the time.
Organising an 8man team shouldn't be that much of an issue.
2 tanks - LB/Jag
2 healers - Salie/Ecco
4 Dps  - me, Paas, Kahn, +1 more - Lumi if he can make it.

That's the 8 man team. You won't have to worry about people quitting because
they're pissed off at the lag or stuff like that.

When I'm at home (ie not playing on a hotel's wifi), then the lag is
manageable. When we did the Ifrit run, the first shot was bad, after that it
was okay. I dodged all the plumes and eruptions. All of them. Through three
phases. On a hotel's wifi.

Anyways, my net will be a bit unstable for the next two weeks. Makes doing the
hard stuff problematic. I'll probably mess around with other crafting classes a
bit, and maybe my lancer. When I'm back, I'll get back to doing the hard stuff
(relic).

I'm up for WP runs because lag doesn't really matter there.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 05:24:20 +0000
That article was great. Also liked the one about Nintendo fans not having
enough kids.
Some retard replied in the comments as though it was a serious article. Either
he's doing a really good job of trolling, or he's just a retard. I'm leaning
towards the latter.

On 1 Nov 2013 17:13, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

> It sucks.  We should play some Tekken instead.
>
> http://www.p4rgaming.com/13-year-old-tekken-champ-says-button-mashing-strategy-key-to-victory/
>
> But if it's just gonna be you and me we should rather cancel.  I usually get
> there late and you leave about an hour after that.

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.