RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 15:47:17 +0000

dude wtf you have to go into the bank and sort it out right now. there has to
be an explanation. its simple accouting.

the money had to go somewhere. if they cant give you an explanation, you goto
the press. nobody likes bad publicity , especially for a bank.

Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 17:10:03 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Real men? I'd hardly call that a real man's game -_- . Each to their own!

Anyway, got in touch with the bank about my money (for non-session peepz yday,
I got an influx of transaction msgs from my phone yday, discovered 13k had gone
missing :-), which was everything I had ) . Turns out it just vanished. Like,
there is no record of a transaction being made to withdraw the money or
anything like that, its simply gone... like *poof*. Furthermore, they don't
even have a transaction that I've made electronically from my account for the
past 4 days. That is to say, when I withdrew money from an ATM, I got the
messages BUT when I used my card... nothing would happen... until the next time
I withdrew money from an ATM.

LOL. Sounds like I could have exploited this if I knew what was going on... but
that would have probably have been a felony anyway.

Have no idea wtf will happen now though. What fun

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah they are games for real men so I understand.