RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 12:52:18 +0000

added hilton to the list

Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 04:11:52 -0800
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also using the stalker complete fan overhaul/fix adds and fixes/enhances soooo
much.

On 2 February 2014 04:09, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Damn I'm really enjoying Stalker.
The only thing that bothered me is that your stamina runs out super quick,the
maps are big and I can't stand having movement nerfed.

So i just looked up how to edit the config script and made stamina drain at a
extremely slow speed.
It doesn't break the game at all because yo will die just as fast regardless of
running around like a tard.

I't just makes the trekking more bareable.

On 2 February 2014 04:01, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tell him to click on this link:
//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc

Enter his email, then click "Go"

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 11:35 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do u add ppl to fgc mailing list? Hilton frm n1 days said he wants to jam.
He also stays in parow